爱在黎明破晓前电影百度云下载 赠中英文字幕对照剧本

  • 主演: 伊桑·霍克 / 朱莉·德尔佩 / 安德莉亚·埃克特 / 汉诺·波西尔 / Karl Bruckschwaiger
  • 类型: 剧情 / 爱情
  • 制片国家/地区: 美国 / 奥地利 / 瑞士
  • 语言: 英语 / 德语 / 法语
  • 上映日期: 1995-01-27(美国)
  • 片长: 101分钟
  • 又名: 情留半天(港) / 爱在黎明破晓时(台) / 日出之前



这就是为什么很多人喜欢旅游,因为说不定顺便可以找到灵魂的另一半!
杰西与塞丽娜在火车上相遇,在交谈中彼此发现相谈甚欢,直到火车停在维也纳。
杰西对塞利娜依依不舍, 建议他们一起下车到维也纳逛一整夜, 塞利娜居然同意了。 从午后至黄昏, 由夜晚到天明, 两人的足迹踏遍了维也纳的每一个角落。 他们轻松自然地聊着生活中的琐事, 交换着彼此对事物的看法, 爱情开始弥漫在维也纳的街头, 弥漫在暧昧的夜色中, 弥漫在优美的音乐之中, 弥漫在他们的眼波流转中, 弥漫在摩天轮上忘情的接吻中, 也同样弥漫在他们的字字珠玑中。在日出来临之前的 14个小时里, 两颗心相互吸引感动, 于是约定半年后在维也纳再见。
 
 
 
 
 
纯英文字幕电影带剧本110部百度网盘下载
 
 
 
爱在黎明破晓前经典台词对照
 1.You know, my parents never really spoke of the possibility of my falling in love or getting married or having children.
你知道,我父母从没真正谈论过我将来会恋爱、结婚、生子的可能性。

Even as a little girl they wanted me to think as a future career, as a interior designer or lawyer or something like that.
甚至我还是个小女孩时他们就要我为将来做打算,例如 室内设计,律师或诸如此类。

I'd say to my dad, "I want to be a writer." And he'd say, "Journalist."
我对我爸爸说我想当作家。 他就说做记者。

I'd say, "I wanted to have a refuge for stray cats." He'd say, "Veterinarian."
我说想开个流浪猫收容所,他就说做兽医。

I'd say, "I wanted to be an actress." He'd say, "TV newscaster."
我说想做演艺工作,他就说做电视播音员。
 It was this constant conversion of my fanciful ambition into these practical moneymaking ventures.
这使得我的理想抱负慢慢转变成了现实的赚钱手段。

2.All right. Think of it like this.
好吧,设想一下,

Jump ahead 10, 20 years, okay? And you're married.
10年20年之后,懂吗? 你结婚了。

Only your marriage doesn't have that same energy that it used to have.
你的婚姻不再象当年那样充满激情。
You start to blame your husband.
你开始责备你的丈夫。
You think about all those guys you've met in your life...
你回想你一生中曾遇见过的所有男人...

and what might've happened if you'd picked up with one of them.
设想嫁给他们中的一个会发生什么?

Well, I'm one of those guys. That's me.
我就是那些家伙中的一个,就是我。
So think of this as time travel...
就当这是个时空旅行...

 from then to now to find out what you're missing out on.
从那时回到现在,看看你当时错过了什么。

 See, what this really could be is a gigantic favor...
看,那真的会对你和你未来的丈夫有极大的好处...

to you and your future husband to find out that you're not missing out anything.
你会发现你并未错过任何东西。

 
I'm just as big a loser as he is, totally unmotivated, boring.
我只是个和他一样的失败者, 缺乏目标,令人厌烦。

And you made the right choice, and you're happy.
而你做了正确的选择,并为此而开心。

 
3.

I hate...
我憎恨...

I hate that 300 kilometers from here, there's a war going on...
我憎恨远在千里之外的战争...
people are dying, and nobody knows what to do about it.
人们在死亡,但没人知道该做些什么。
Or they don't give a shit. I don't know.
也许他们根本就不在乎,我也说不清。
I hate that the media's trying to control our minds.
我讨厌媒体试图控制我们的思想。
- The media? - Yeah, the media.
媒体? 是的,媒体。

It's very subtle, but it's a new form of fascism, really.
这很微妙,但它是一种新型的法西斯主义。 真的。

纯英文字幕电影带剧本110部百度网盘下载
需要的加我微信:tongshushu77

0 个评论

要回复文章请先登录注册