当幸福来敲门经典台词-中英对照剧本

当幸福来敲门经典台词  
 


Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.
克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!
克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。

Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?
马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说?
Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.
克里斯·加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。

There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。

I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know.But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer.
我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。

Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。


 
 
 
当幸福来敲门中英对照剧本


1--Time to get up, man.该起床了
2---All right, Dad. -Come on.-好的  老爸  -快点
3--Should be here soon.马上来了
4---I think I should make a list. -What do mean? -我想我该列个表  -干嘛?
5---For your birthday gifts? -Yeah.-想要的生日礼物?  -对呀
6--You know you're only getting a couple of things, right? 你知道只能要几个礼物  对吧?
7--Yeah, I know. Just to look at and study so I can choose better.知道啊  我只想列出来看看  研究一下  好好选选
8--Okay, well, that's smart. Yeah, make a list. 哦  很聪明  那就列吧
9--Can you spell everything you're thinking of? 想要的礼物你都会写吗?
10---I think so. -All right. That's good. -应该吧  -哦  很好
11---How you doing in here, man? -Okay. -小伙子  你还好吧?  -还好
12--Can we go to the park today, after? 我们今天能去公园吗  在上完幼儿园后?
13--No, I gotta go to Oakland. Well, maybe, we'll see.呃  我还得去奥克兰  或许  再说吧
14--Give me a kiss. 亲亲
15--I'll talk to you later. 晚点再说
16--Excuse me.借过
17--Oh, excuse me...对不起  呃...
18--...when is somebody gonna clean this off? 什么时候会找人清洗一下?
19--我不会说英文...
20--And the Y? The Y. We talked about this.我提过的  幸福的"幸"写错了
21--It's an I in "happiness. " There's no Y in "happiness. " It's an I. 这里写成了辛苦的"辛"
22--我不是说过  我不会说英文...
23--I'm Chris Gardner. 我是克里斯•迦纳
24--I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years old.我第一次见到我父亲时  已经28岁了
25--And I made up my mind as a young kid that when I had children...我儿时就决定  将来我有了孩子
26--...my children were gonna know who their father was.我的孩子一定得知道他们的父亲是谁
27--This is part of my life story.这里讲述的是我人生故事的一部分
28--This part is called "Riding the Bus. "这部分叫做"搭公车"
29--[旧金山  1981年]
30--What's that?那是什么?
31--It's a time machine, isn't it?是架时光机  对吧?
32--Seems like a time machine.看起来是时光机
33--That seems like a time machine. It's a time machine. Take me with you.像是时光机  是时光机  能带上我吗?
34--This machine...这仪器
35--...this machine on my lap...我膝盖上的这台仪器
36--This guy, he has a time machine.这伙计  他有架时光机
37--He travels in the past with this machine and...他  他用时光机穿梭到过去
38--it is not a time machine.这不是时光机
39--It' a portable bone-density scanner.而是  手提式骨质密度扫描仪
40--A medical device I sell for a living.是医疗器材  我就靠卖这个过活
41--Thank you for the opportunity to discuss it with you.谢谢您给我这个机会  向您推介这仪器
42---I appreciate it. -We just don't need it, Chris.-我不胜感激  -我们真的不需要  克里斯
43--It's unnecessary and expensive.没多大用处而且还很贵
44---Well, maybe next...-Thank you.-哦  或许下次...  -谢谢
45--It gave a slightly denser picture than an x-ray它比X光机显像更精确一点点
46--for twice the money.但却贵了一倍
47---Hey. -Hey, baby.-嘿  -嘿  宝贝
48---What happened? -No, nothing.-怎么啦?  -没  没事儿
49--Look, I can't get Christopher today.只是  我今天不能去接儿子
50--Oh, no, you don't, Chris. I'm back on at 7.你得去  我七点还要上班
51--I know. I have got to go to Oakland.我知道  但我一定要去奥克兰
52--So I gotta get Christopher home, feed him, bathe him...所以我得先接他回家  做饭  给他洗澡...
53--...get him in bed, and be back here by 7?哄他睡觉  然后七点前回到这儿?
54---Yes. -And we got the tax-bill notice today.-对  -今天收到了税单
55---What are you gonna do about that? -Look, this is what we gotta do.-你说怎么办?  -听着  就这么办
56--You see that car? The one with the pretty yellow shoe on it?看到那车了吗?  那辆穿着漂亮黄鞋子的车
57--That' mine.那是我的车
58--There' no parking near hospitals.医院附近不准停车
59--That' what happens when you're always in a rush.赶时间的结果就是这样
60--Thanks anyway. Very much.还是非常谢谢你
61---Maybe next quarter. -It's possible.-或许下个季度  -可能哦
62--I needed to sell at least two scanners a month我每个月至少得卖两台
63--for rent and daycare.才够付房租和幼儿园费
64--I'd have to sell one more...还得再卖一台
65--...to pay off all of those tickets under my windshield wiper.才够付车窗上的那些罚单
66--The problem is...问题是
67--...I haven't sold any for a while.我很久没卖出一台了
68--Since when do you not like macaroni and cheese?你什么时候开始不喜欢通心粉加奶酪的?
69--Since birth?从...我出生开始?
70---What's that? -What?-这是什么?  -呃?
71---What is this? -It's a gift for Christopher.-这是什么东西?  -克里斯托弗的礼物
72---From who? -Cynthia from work.-谁给的?  -我同事欣西雅
73--It's for adults. Chris can't use it. She didn't know.她不知道这是给大人玩的  克里斯托弗还小
74--What are you supposed to do with it?要怎么玩?
75--Make every side the same color.把每一面都弄成同一颜色
76--Did you pay the taxes?你付税了吗?
77--No, I'm gonna have to file an extension.没  我要申请延后缴
78---You already filed an extension. -Yeah, well, I gotta file another one.-你已经申请过延期了  -是  我还要再延期一次
79--That's...It's $650. I'll have it in the next month.一共是640美元  我下个月就有了
80--That means interest, right? And a penalty?是加上利息  还有罚金的总额吧
81--Yeah, a little bit.嗯  不是很多啦
82--Look, why don't you let me do this? All right, just relax. Okay?让我处理就好  你就别操心了  好吗?
83---Come here. Calm down. -I have to go back to work.-来  别烦了  -我得回去工作了
84--Let's get ready for bed. Hey, put your plate in the sink.准备上床了  嗨  把盘子放水池里去
85--A few days ago I was presented with a report I'd asked for...几天前他们递交了一份  我要求的
86--...a comprehensive audit, if you will, of our economic condition.全面的经济现况评估报告
87--You won't like it. I didn't like it.你们不会喜欢的  我也不喜欢
88--But we have to face the truth...但我们必须面对现实
89--...and then go to work to turn things around.然后去努力扭转情势
90--And make no mistake about it, we can turn them around.决不能犯错  我们一定能做到
91--The federal budget is out of control.联邦预算已经失去控制
92--And we face runaway deficits of almost $80 billion...今年9月30日结束的预算年度
93--...for this budget year that ends September 30th.我们将有高达800亿的赤字
94--That deficit is larger than the entire federal budget in 1957.这个赤字比1957年整年联邦预算还高
95--And so is the almost $80 billion...今年还得支付这800亿
96--...we will pay in interest this year on the national debt.衍生的利息国债
97--Twenty years ago, in 1960...20年前  1960年
98--...our federal government payroll was less than $ 13 billion.联邦政府的总薪资支出不到130亿
99--Today it is 75 billion.而如今则是750亿
100--During these 20 years, our population has only increased by 23. 3 percent...20年来人口才增长了23.3%
101--Man, I got two questions for you:哇  老兄  请教你两个问题
102--What do you do? And how do you do it?你是干什么?  你是怎么干的?
103---I'm a stockbroker. -Stockbroker. Oh, goodness.-我是股票经纪人  -股票经纪人  哦  天哪
104--Had to go to college to be a stockbroker, huh?得上大学才能做股票经纪人  对吧?
105--You don't have to. Have to be good with numbers and good with people.不用  只需要精通数字  会做人处世
106---That's it. -Hey, you take care.-就这么简单  -嘿  保重
107--I'll let you hang on to my car for the weekend.周末我这车就借你了
108---But I need it back for Monday. -Feed the meter.-不过星期一得还我哦  -付停车费去吧
109--I still remember that moment.我还记得那一刻
110--They all looked so damn happy to me.他们全都看起来  超幸福的样子
111--Why couldn't I look like that?为什么我不能也满脸幸福?
112--I'm gonna try to get home by 6.我尽量在六点前回来
113--I'm gonna stop by a brokerage firm after work.下班后要去一下证券行
114---For what? -I wanna see about a job there.-干嘛?  -看看那里有没有工作
115--Yeah? What job?哦  什么样的工作?
116--You know, when l...你知道  我
117--When I was a kid, I could go through a math book in a week.我小时候  一星期就能把算数课本念完
118--So I'm gonna go see about what job they got down there.所以我想去看看  有什么工作可做
119--What job?什么工作?
120--Stockbroker.股票经纪人
121---Stockbroker? -Yeah.-股票经纪人?  -嗯
122--Not an astronaut?不是宇航员?
123--Don't talk to me like that, Linda.别用这种口气对我说话  琳达
124--I'm gonna go down and see about this, and I'm gonna do it during the day.我去看看情况  利用白天的时间
125--You should probably do your sales calls.嗯  你该打电话推销才对
126--I don't need you to tell me about my sales calls, Linda.还要你来告诉我  琳达
127--I got three of them before the damn office is even open.人家办公室开门前  我就打了三通电话了
128--Do you remember that rent is due next week?还记得下星期就要付房租吗?
129--Probably not.大概不记得了吧?
130--We're already two months behind.我们已经两个月没付
131--Next week we'll owe three months.下星期就欠三个月了
132--I've been pulling double shifts for four months now, Chris.我已经上双份班四个月了!
133--Just sell what's in your contract. Get us out of that business.就...赶快把合约规定的数额卖完  咱们好脱身吧
134--Linda, that is what I am trying to do.琳达  我不是正努力那么做嘛!
135--This is what I'm trying to do for my family...努力来改善这个家
136--...for you and for Christopher.为你  为儿子
137--What's the matter with you?你到底是怎么了?
138--Linda.琳达
139--Linda.琳达
140--[迪安.维特.雷诺斯公司  经纪人实习培训] 现在接受申请
141--This part of my life我人生的这部分
142--is called "Being Stupid. "叫做"冒傻气"
143--Can I ask you a favor, miss?能帮个忙吗  小姐
144--Do you mind if I leave this here with you just for five minutes?帮我看下这个行吗  就5分钟
145--I have a meeting in there and I don't wanna carry that Iooking smalltime.我在那儿有个会  带这个进去看上去很不正式
146--Here is a dollar and I'll give you more money when I come back out.先给你1块钱  一会我出来再多给你点
147--Okay? It's not valuable. You can't sell it anywhere.好吗?  这玩意不值钱  你也卖不出去
148--I can't even sell it, and it's my job. All right?我是干这个的都卖不掉  好吗?
149--Chris? Tim Brophy, Resources.克里斯吗?  我是提姆•布鲁菲  人事部的
150--Yes. How are you?是我  你好
151---Come with me. -Yes, sir.-跟我来  -好的  先生
152--Let me see if I can find you an application for our internship.我看看能不能帮你找份实习申请表
153--I'm afraid that's all we can do for you. See, this is a satellite office.我能做的也只有这个了  这里只是分公司
154--Jay Twistle in the main office, he oversees Witter Resources.总部的杰•托斯特尔是全面负责人事工作的
155--I mean, I'm...You know, I'm just this office.我的意思是  我只负责这里
156--As you can see, we got a hell of lot of applications here, so...你看  已经有一大堆人申请了  所以...
157--Normally I have a resume sheet, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.我这应该还有履历表的  但是现在找不到了
158---We...-Thank you very much.-我们...  -非常感谢
159--I need to go.我得走了
160--I'll bring this back.我  我会把这个交过来的
161---Thank you. -Okay.-谢谢  -好的
162--Trusting a hippie girl with my scanner.把扫描仪托付给一个嬉皮女孩?
163--Why did I do that?为什么我会这么做?
164--Excuse me. Excuse me.借过  借过
165--Like I said, this part of my life就像我刚说的  我人生的这部分
166--is called "Being Stupid. "叫做"冒傻气"
167--Hey! Hey! Hey! Don't move! Don't move! Stay...!嘿!  别动!  呆着别动!  别...
168--Stop! Stop!停下!  停下!
169--Don't move! Stop this...! Stop the train!别走!  停下!  停下这地铁!
170--Stop! Stop!停!  停下来!


0 个评论

要回复文章请先登录注册